Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Minute Garlic Bread

IMG_3782

Whenever I'm making an italian meal, but am not in the mood to make breadsticks, I whip out a batch of these babies. Super simple, and super yummy.

You will need:

white bread
softened butter
mayonnaise
garlic powder


parmesaen cheese
italian seasonings
(both optional but good)

Mix equal parts softened butter and mayo until smooth. Add garlic powder a little bit at a time until it tastes the way you want it. I like mine really garlicky so I tend to add a lot. Generously spread onto bread. Broil in the oven until nice and toasty. (These are actually a tad toastier than I like, I forgot about them! Don't do that!) Sprinkle with parmesean cheese and italian seasoning. This is optional (I usually don't put it on) but it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment