Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just-like Rubio's Fish Tacos

IMG_8502

Rubio's one of my favorite places to eat.  I ALWAYS order their fish tacos.  They are my favorite!  So when I came across an knock-off recipe online, I had to try it out.

Let me tell you, these taste almost identical!  They are so so SO good.  They definitely moved to the top of my dinner rotation!  Best of all-- they are super easy!

Yield: 12 tacos
Ingredients:

(sauce)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 plain yogurt

Pico De Gallo
(recipe below)

Gorton's beer battered fish fillets

finely shredded hard cabbage
limes- cut into wedges, you'll need 12 pieces
corn tortillas

Directions:
Prepare sauce and pico de gallo ahead of time and place in refrigerator.  Heat fish fillets according to directions.  Sure, you could probably batter and fry your own fish--but who wants to do that?!?  Heat corn torillas on lightly oiled pan until hot.  Assemble sauce, cabbage, pico de gallo and fish on tortillas.  Top with lime juice.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment