Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Monkey Bread!

Photobucket


I LOVE breakfast food. We have breakfast for dinner at least once a week at my house. This is definitely going in the rotation!

I love trying out The Pioneer Woman's recipes. They are all so yummy! For step-by-step instructions and pictures, click HERE.

Ingredients:

* Brown Sugar // 1/2cup will be needed
* 2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
* Bundt Cake Pan (feel free to use dorky shapes)
* Cinnamon // 2-3 teaspoons
* 3 cans of Buttermilk Biscuits (the non-flaky ones)
* Sugar! // 1 cup


The best part of this recipe is that it only looks hard to make, it's really really easy, and probably the best thing you'll ever eat.

Cut the biscuits into quarters.

Place the cinnamon and sugar in a gallon bag.

Put the biscuits in the bag and give it a good shaking.

Place covered biscuits into a bundt pan. I used a cake pan because I don't own a bundt ("Oh, it's a cake!"). I had to use 2 cake pans for all the dough, and even then I had extra.

Melt butter in saucepan, add brown sugar and cook until it's become one color.

Poor over biscuits. It's going to look like way to much, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, or until crust is a deep golden brown.

ENJOY!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment