Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Cream Pie

Here is a delicious twist on a Thanksgiving classic:

Ingredients:
Photobucket

2 cups cold milk
2 (3.5 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup whipped topping
1 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled

Yes I did make my own pie crust! It turned out really tasty, just not too pretty. I'll have to practice. I'm not going to post the recipe-- just go HERE. You won't be disappointed.

Directions:

Combine milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, spices, and whipped topping in a large bowl.
Photobucket

Beat at lowest speed for about 1 minute.

Photobucket

Pour filling into cooled pie shell. Photobucket

Chill until set, at least 3 hours.

Top with whipped cream!

I love this pie! It's so EASY! And delicious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment